Why choose Lenstax for Trust (NGO) Registration ?
- Free Tax Consultant
- GST Number
- Return Filing with Nominal fees
- 24x7 Support
- Experienced Resoucres
- Dedicated Account Manager
TRUST REGISTRATION IN INDIA:
WHAT IS TRUST?
A Trust is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in general.
In general, the term 'Trust" is used for NPO, which means Non-Profitable Organization. All financial activities of a Trust occur for General Public Utility. However, all Trusts are NGOs but all Trusts are not NPOs.
In India the Non-Profitable NGO can be registered in following 3 ways:
- The Trust act
- The Society registration act and
- The Section 8 of Companies Act.
Primary Documents Required to for a Trust registration:
- Chose the unique name of Society
- List of Executive Committee mentioning their current occupation and Designation.
- Executive Committee members KYC
- Address Proof of Registered office.
Why you choose us?
We believe in â€œValue for Moneyâ€
Our objective is to fulfil your requirement in minimum time.
More than 30 legal experts and Chattered accountants are always with you
Call anytime with our experts
Get the best advice with no cost
Just call us and get advice
Get it @ ₹ 6999 only