CHEQUE STOP PAYMENT RESOLUTION:
THE CIRCUMSTANCES TO STOP THE CHEQUE PAYMENT:
The company may request stop payment on checks for several reasons
- Incorrect credentials written on cheque such as Wrong amount, wrong date or spelling error etc.
- Wrong purchase of goods or defective product
- Lost of cheque or cheque book has been stolen etc
Key-points to be covered in the resolution to cheque stop payment:
- Date and Place where resolution passed.
- The Bank name and Branch name.
- causes to stop payment.
- cheque number or numbers and issue date