Why choose Lenstax for SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION ?
- Free Tax Consultant
- GST Number
- Return Filing with Nominal fees
- 24x7 Support
- Experienced Resources
- Dedicated Account Manager
SECTION 8 REGISTRATION IN INDIA:
WHAT IS SECTION 8 COMPANY:
In general Section 8 Company is a Non-Government Organisation and treated as NPO.
In general, the term NGO is used as NPO.
The NPO is a Non-Profitable Organization. All financial activities of a Section 8 Company occur for the sole purpose of General Public Utility. A Section 8 Company is always an NGO but it may be or not be an NPO.
In India the Non-Profitable NGO can be registered in the following 3 ways:
- The Trust act
- The Society registration act and
- Section 8 of the Companies Act.
Primary Documents Required for section 8 company registration:
- Chose the unique name of section 8 company
- List of Executive Committee mentioning their current occupation and Designation.
- Executive Committee members KYC
- Address Proof of Registered office.
Why you choose us?
We believe in â€œValue for Moneyâ€
Our objective is to fulfil your requirement in minimum time.
More than 30 legal experts and Chattered accountants are always with you
Call anytime with our experts
Get the best advice with no cost
Just call us and get advice
Get it @ ₹ 10999 only