What is APPOINTMENT LETTER ?
When Appointment Letter has been issued?
- 1 After issuing the Job Offer Letter
- 2 After completion of Probation period of an employee
Contents to be write an appointment Letter
- 1 Job Offer Letter Reference Number
- 2 Date of appointment
- 3 Name of Employee and Address of the employee
- 4 Monthly Gross Salary
- 5 Working Hours
- 6 Date of Appointment
- 7 Salary Increasing method
- 8 Probation Method
- 9 Leave, Travel, Responsibilities
- 10 Retirement
- 11 Notice
- 12 Transfer
- 13 Conflict of Interest
- 14 Confidential Information
- 15 Rules of Termination etc.