Email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgWe strive to provide Our Customers with Top Notch Support to make their Service Experience Wonderful Start Browsing
AUTHORISED SIGNATORY CHANGE RESOLUTION:
Any company can change the bank operation authorised signatory at any time through the resolution passed by its directors.
Key-points to be covered in the resolution to change the authorised signatory:
- Date and Place where resolution passed.
- The Bank name and Branch name.
- The CHANGED Name and designation of the shareholder who will operate the bank account.
- The change authorization matrix in brief.
- The banking others services (Net Banking / Mobile Banking / Debit Card facility/ Cash Management Services etc.)
- The signature and the common seal of the company.