As per the Companies Act 2013, a Public Limited Company is a company that has limited liability and offers shares to the general public. A private limited company can have a maximum of 200 members but a public limited company has no limits. Its stock can be acquired by anyone, either privately through initial Public Offering or via trades on the stock market. A Public Limited Company can be either listed or unlisted. A Public Limited Company is strictly regulated and required to publish its absolute financial health to its shareholders.
Why you select us?
• We believe in “Value for Money”.
• More than 30 legal specialists and Chartered Accountants are there for your support.
• Call us anytime and get support for your business.
• Get the best recommendation.
• Our objective is to fulfill your demand in a minimum time.
Let us hold your hand to be your business coach
We work with honesty and try to give you best
We don't have time to compromise so we process every things quickly
We believe in “Value for Money” and work dedicatedly.
More than 30 legal experts and Chattered accountants are there for your support.
The major benefit cloud hosting offers resources of multiple servers.
Quick and value for money legal and corporate service provider.